This bundle includes two courses: Time Etiquette and Managing Chaos. The two courses complement each other.
The advice is to first proceed with the Time Etiquette course and then move on to the Managing Chaos course.
Time Etiquette course
The Time Etiquette course has the following purposes:
- Explain the rationale and objectives of the Time Etiquette.
- Spread a culture of time management.
- Provide guidelines for effective behaviour in terms of the use of time, communication channels and deadline management.
The ultimate goal is to improve people's performance, quality of work, and well-being through behaviour that complies with the Time Etiquette within the organisation.
At the end of the course, the participant can download a real Time Etiquette "manifesto" that the organisation can customise in form and content.
Managing Chaos course
The purpose of the course is twofold.
- Provide people with processes, methods and technologies to manage their time and activities.
- Provide methods that are integrated and compliant with the company's Time Etiquette.
The course teaches how to organise one's activities, how to manage deadlines, priorities, contexts. The course is based on the Deming cycle, a process designed to improve the quality of operations and activities. We have customised this process to our needs and Time Etiquette guidelines.
The course also provides valuable information on the technologies available with which to implement the Managing Chaos method.